Job Title: Senior Procurement Engineer
Job Code: SPE-OG-02
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage and Control the process of procurement and material management including sourcing of materials, equipments and machineries demands in order to support our Business Units to achieve SCIC objectives.
- Manage and control all internal and external contracts concerning raw materials, spare parts, Machineries and any other Assists and/ or utilities to insure site operations efficiency and cost saving objectives.
- Follow up, review and evaluate vendors and suppliers capabilities and capacity to develop vendors and suppliers System and Performance and insure a high operational fulfillment.
- Follow-up on planned vs. actual consumption of raw materials, spare parts, etc.
- Work closely with production scheduling, material requirements planning, shop floor control, warehouses, quality, and administration to achieve targeted customer service level, operations efficiency targets, and cost saving objectives
- Maintain and control the integration of the processes with other sections/departments specially operations, finance, technical, warehousing, administrations and outside suppliers to execute the replenishment process along with establishing new channels of procurements.
- develop and Maintain purchasing procedures, forms, and works instructions to standardize the process of local and imported purchasing and sourcing
- Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to suppliers
- insure compliance with internal and external System requirements.
- Monitor stock levels of key items, and determine desired safety-stock levels based on consumption, lead time, etc.
- Evaluate expected vs. actual consumption of raw materials and spare parts.
- Engineering Background with a min of 4 yrs exp. in a manufacturing environment is a must.
- Exposure to Supply Chain Management and materials Requirement planning systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with approach to Value Analysis/ Value Engineering to reduce cost of manufacturing.
- Experienced in computerized procurement modules and Familiar with Word processing, Spreadsheet, and presentation skills.
•If you’re interested, please send your updated resume including a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
•Please mention the job Code (SPE-OG-02) in the email Subject
• For more information about the company & the Group kindly visit our website: www.Osman.net