A very big multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for an ‘EHS Specialist’ with the following qualifications:
• Executing all EHS Programs at the company’s Cairo Site
• Implementing Health and Safety activities for compliance with Safety and Health and Regulatory standards.
• Ensuring that the company’s Cairo Environmental, Health and Safety practices compliance with government regulations and the company’s Guidelines.
• Documenting and Reporting EHS Activities in a complete and timely manner.
• Preparing for corporate Environmental Safety and health assessments and coordinating in the preparation of follow-up action plans. Coordinating the
timely remediation of findings and performing periodic self-assessment as required.
• Ensuring timely correction of any outstanding items from inspections.
• Cooperating with Engineering Department to ensure that systems are in place to identify the impacts upon Environmental, Health and Safety for Capital
Expenditure Requests, product transfers, or other changes in manufacturing that may impact these areas.
• Investigating serious injuries, illnesses, business interruptions and property losses directly or through location personnel as appropriate.
• Coordinating and conducting formal and informal self-assessments to ensure compliance with established Environmental Safety and Industrial Hygiene
standards and practices.
• University degree with Engineering background
• 2-3 years of EH&S experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Communication & high interpersonal skills
If interested please send your updated CV to email@example.com and write ‘EHS Specialist’ in the subject line of your E-mail.